mexicovers: Los Super Secos - Rock'N Roll

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Los Super Secos - Rock'N Roll

Los Super Secos

rapidshare

This is a very obscure album, from a very obscure band.....so rare that I haven't heard anything about them, there's no liner notes...nothing at all, not even a song in some compilation.
I found this album on my last trip to the local flea market, and the guy told me it was a good rock band (and I believed him)....
So let me introduce to you: Los Super Secos (The Super Dry??)...by the way, the back cover is autographed, and it mentions something about Acapulco, so I guess it was a local band, anyways, enjoy the music, and if by any means you happen to know something about them, let me know......

Last but not least, today is the first anniversary of mexicovers, so let me thank all of you that take some time to drop by, leave some comments and download all this junk, all I can say is:

Here's my cerveza and cheers to you!!!!

Ayyyeeee ayyyeeee ayeeee!!!!
Siiiiiiii Seeeeennnooorrrrrr!!!!!

And Here's The Track List:

Side A:
01- Rock De La Carcel (Jailhouse Rock)
02- Popotitos (Boney Maroney)
03- Agujetas De Color De Rosa (Pink Shoe Laces)
04- Estremecete (All Shook Up)
05- Speedy Gonzalez
Side B:
06- La Plaga (Good Golly Miss Molly)
07- El Acapulco Rock
08- Rey Criollo (King Creole)
09- Tuti Fruti
10- La Noche Azul (?)

Please Enjoy!! and remember to play this record only on Stereophonic Equipment!

15 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

Great new look.

Hope to see you on your next anniversaries!

Best wishes.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this stuff up!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Album, but I couldn't download it properly from scharebig.com: After a couple of MBs the download is aborted, all i get is an error message.
I've tried it 6-8 times allready allways with the same result.
Am I the only one experiencing this ?
If not maybe you could repost it on a different server ?

11:12 AM  
Blogger sr. mexicant said...

king of kin:

I've just downloaded it and didn't see any errors, maybe if you erase your temp files, but if you still can't let me know

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the year of the recording?

5:14 AM  
Blogger sr. mexicant said...

anonymous: there's no indication in the record, and I have no clue

6:52 PM  
Blogger bazanrock86 said...

These aren't the original recordings. I can tell because they use an organ in these recordings, and because I have the original recording of Popotitos by Los Super Secos.

11:01 PM  
Blogger sr. mexicant said...

mel: thanks for the good wishes!!!

bazanrock86: When I bought this album it was the first time I've ever heard of them, do you have another album? or just the song?, that sounds interesting....

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Greece...

Hey man, this album is great! I love these songs and i really like your taste in music my friend...

Keep on good music...

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SEE YOU'RE FROM MEXICO BUT WRITING IN ENGLISH...SO I'LL ANSWER IN ENGLISH. LOS SUPERSECOS DID EXIST, AND WHERE A GROUP FROM THE EARLY SIXTIES. THEY DID COMIC SONGS FROM THE HITS OF THE MOMENT IN ROCK GROUPS FROM MEXICO, LIKE "POPOTITOS" FROM THE TEEN TOPS. GREETINGS: GUSTAVO

12:01 PM  
Blogger The Loon said...

Just found the same record... and it was also autographed! Where did you first found it? I'm from Leon.

A rarity, I presume...

7:20 PM  
Anonymous mary said...

hello
I hearded this band, they were very good in the 50`s and 60^s but they never made it to the top. any ways the did had a music history, localy in guadalajara and other places around central mexico. one of them is a swong writter and has one big hit in the tropicla music called "Los Luchadores" that means wrestlers is a tropical song.
Any ways for me they are great.
love them.
mary

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Peptide Synthesis said...

This article is unique and interesting. thanks for your share. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Mobile app development company in toronto said...

Thank you for sharing! I hope you will continue to have great articles like this to share with everyone!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous App Development Company in noida said...

Thanks, you guys that is a great explanation. keep up the good work in your granite blog.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Atención:

Los archivos de esta pagina son con fines educativos, si eres el poseedor de los Derechos de Autor de alguno de estos archivos y te molesta que promocione tu trabajo gratis, hazmelo saber y lo removere inmediatamente.

sr. mexicant